- How to cut through the clutter to create new digital learning paths
- CHS, Ocean Basket partners to boost hospitality industry skills
- Summit connects disabled learners to potential employers
|Get jobs on your |
Casual Sales Assistant
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#CASUAL - KZN|
Job descriptionTHE OPPERTUNITY:
- The incumbent is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience.
- Work with talented, dynamic people!
Customer Care orientation
- Build and develop strong relationships with your customers
- Assisting and styling customers, provide sound fashion advice and guidance on product
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Stay up to date with product knowledge.
- Ensure customer loyalty by converting walk in’s into repeat customers
- Utilizing sales techniques to maximise sales performance, basket size and conversion
- Use your sense of style to put looks together with ease and expertise
- Influential in customer engagement
- Maintaining highest personal grooming standards, excellent Attendance & Punctuality
- Exhibit the Right Attitude & "X" Factor
- Execute and demonstrate exceptional Communication Skills & Teamwork
- Suggests innovation ideas within the store for process improvements and product Innovation
Company DescriptionWe are an extra-ordinary fashion company, rooted in supporting the sustainability of South African Fashion mastery. We are proudly South African organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies. South African Fashion is our Passion.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and driven Casual Sales Assistants, for retail stores and platforms.
Are you Passionate about fashion? Are you the Best of the Best? Do you want to join a Growing Retail Company with excellent succession planning growth potential?
- Achievement track record of excellence (academic, sport, culture, theater, etc.)
- Service industry experience (retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Understanding of global fashion culture
- Passion for fashion
Posted on 16 Apr 13:54
Wear South African (Wear SA) is a movement designed to encourage every South African to support buying local. Wear SA wishes to encourage designers and retailers to think about where they will source their materials from in designing and making garments that can be sold in South Africa and worn anywhere.
Get job alerts for Sales Assistant jobs
- Sales Assistant, Durban, Ballito, Cape Union Mart
- Sales Assistant, Durban, Wear SA
- Sales Assistant, Durban West, Cape Union Mart
- Sales Assistant, Durban North, La Lucia, Cape Union Mart
- Sales Assistant/Shop Assistants, Port Shepstone, Rage
- Sales Assistants/Shop Assistants, Bhamshele, Rage
- Sales Assistant, Durban, MPRTC Recruitment
- Shop Assistant/Sales Assisant, Eshowe, Rage
- Sales Assistant, Pietermaritzburg, MPRTC Recruitment