|Get jobs on your |
|Reference:||#SUPERVISOR - KZN|
Job descriptionTHE OPPERTUNITY:
- Assist in running a retail store/Platform within the support structures and quality parameters of a reputable fashion brand.
- Assist with control of your store's performance and profitability.
- Assist with recruiting, build and work with talented, dynamic people!
- Provide a world-class in-store experience.
- Assist in optimise your store's profitability.
- Lead, inspire and build your team.
- Facilitate commercial visual merchandising and product management.
- Models customer service behavior and monitor associate’s levels of service to ensure high customer care.
- Implement company policies and procedures, loss prevention audit guidelines in the assigned store.
- Recruit staff and delegate responsibilities to store team members
- Train and develop staff on sales techniques, customer service, teamwork, and other etiquettes as per the company requirements.
Company DescriptionWe are an extra-ordinary fashion company, rooted in supporting the sustainability of South African Fashion mastery. We are proudly South African organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies. South African Fashion is our Passion.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and driven Supervisor, for retail stores and platforms. Are you Passionate about fashion? Are you the Best of the Best? Do you want to join a Growing Retail Company with excellent succession planning growth potential?
- Minimum 1 years of experience as leader, with a proven track record for driving teams.
- Minimum Educational level: Grade 12
- Energetic leader with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for fashion
Posted on 16 Apr 13:35
Wear South African (Wear SA) is a movement designed to encourage every South African to support buying local. Wear SA wishes to encourage designers and retailers to think about where they will source their materials from in designing and making garments that can be sold in South Africa and worn anywhere.