- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Customer Relations Officer
Customer relations officer required in Nelspruit.
- Grade 12/matric
- Previous customer care/service advisor experience
- Experience in the motor industry
- Excellent human relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Valid code eight driver’s license and own transport
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested? Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to submit your CV or for more information.
Posted on 16 May 14:46
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Finance Manager||Midrand||25 May 15:05|
|Grain Grader/Pest Control Officer||Mpumalanga||25 May 15:04|
|Accountant||Ogies||25 May 10:20|
|Sales Administrator||Ogies||25 May 10:17|
|Receptionist||Gauteng||24 May 15:08|
|Business Consultant||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:07|
|Account Manager||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:05|
|Creditors Clerk||Cape Town||24 May 11:14|
|Cost Accountant||Cape Town||24 May 11:12|
|Store Manager||Nelspruit||24 May 11:08|