- Maternity and the workplace - is it time to relook at best practice?
- When working from home is not all it's cut out to be
- Applications opened for SA female entrepreneur challenge
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R7500 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Company:||Engage Video Group|
Engage Video Group, the largest social publisher in Southern Africa is looking for an office assistant.
About: Engage Video Group is a next-generation publishing business specializing in highly sharable Social Videos. Founded by a team of Ex-Google and online video experts. Backed by the world’s very best Venture Capitalists. Driven by the desire to be the biggest and most impactful publisher in Africa. Working with some of the world’s most epic companies from Coca-Cola to Unilever. Reaching over 10m people per week through branded content.
The Engage Video Group are looking for an operationally strong Office Assistant to help with the day to day management of our office.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is known to be well organized with a track record of good workplace performance.
We’re looking for someone who inspires others with their thirst for excellence and demonstrates consistently high-quality work so the whole company can completely rely on them.
Role requirements: At its core, your role will be to ensure that the office works more effectively.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Admin tasks
- Running personal errands for the director when required, own car and valid driver's needed.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Posted on 10 Aug 11:05
- Office Assistant, Cape Town, Maitland
- Bookkeeper/Office Administrator Assistant - Pastel Evolution, Cape Town, Killarney Gardens, West Coast Personnel
- Office Manager, Cape Town, City Bowl and surrounds