|Get jobs on your |
Jewellery Sales Consultant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
Job descriptionShimansky Jewellers is seeking vibrant Jewellery Sales Consultants to join their team. We are looking for positive, high energy people with a strong and competitive spirit. The ideal candidate would need to have a passion for sales, people and be luxury orientated.
Responsibilities and Competencies
- Offering an exceptional experience to every client in accordance with the brand standards
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets every week
- Selling of luxury items which are unique in their kind
- Responsible for all in-store sales
- High energy levels and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent product knowledge
Company DescriptionAs South Africa’s premier Diamond and Tanzanite jeweller, Shimansky has combined passion and expertise since the first store opened its doors in 1994.
A developed culture of passion, dedication and integrity is at the core of our team of skilled professionals. Shimansky employs only the best people for the job – those with a passion for the industry and those who strive to be the best at what they do.
Our team of 150 staff throughout South Africa include skilled diamond cutters, polishers and jewellery designers, a marketing department, accounts department, HR department, merchandising, manufacturing workshop and friendly jewellery sales consultants.
Today Shimansky is one of South Africa’s most recognised jewellery brands. A result of hard work, dedication and passion.
RequirementsBenefits and remuneration
- Basic salary
- Rewarding incentive structure
- Flexible working hours
- Multiple days off each month
- Extensive Training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical Aid and Retirement Annuity
- A matric or equivalent qualification is essential, a relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Classic, elegant and sophisticated in appearance and demeanour
- Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary and commission
If you are interested in this not-to-be-missed opportunity, please email your CV to .
Posted on 08 May 08:07
- Sales Consultant, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sales Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Counter Sales Consultant, George, MPRTC Recruitment
- Internal Sales Consultant, Cape Town, Tokai, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sales Consultant, George, Badger Holdings
- Travel Tour Consultant - Sales, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Junior Sales Consultant, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Sales Consultant, Cape Town
- Sales Consultant - Online Courses, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Digital Sales Consultant, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Sales Consultant - Full-Time Programmes, Cape Town, Salt River
- Interior Sales Consultant, Cape Town