|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Manager - Advertising
|Remuneration:||R42000 - R50000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionOur client a leading corporate seeks the services of an experienced advertising marketing manager to join their team.
- Lead and initiate the implementation of projects; working with key marketing contacts. Must tie-up with the company’s strategies, plans and objectives.
- Implementing new marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Drive communication synergies across all consumer platforms website, social media, PR, etc.
- Communicate with local and international suppliers with regards to new orders, forecasts and marketing programs.
- Direct management of brand budgets.
- Coordinate category market research projects; to leverage consumer insights.
- Build and drive the loyalty program to establish brand connections.
- Trade marketing and retail client management.
- Benchmark and understand market practices.
- Planning and organising promotional presentations.
- Support the director in reviewing and approving copy, product and packaging changes for major launches/re-launches.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising sales data.
- Keeping promotional materials at hand - updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders and verifying receipts.
- Support office staff by - providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information and relaying patient services requests.
- Budgeting: Creates and follows a budget for the Marketing process .
- Establish plans for three to five years in advance and incorporate into the strategic business plan.
- Responsible for execution of all marketing plan programs/elements including the localisation of national programming as appropriate.
- Research/results measurement: Coordinate research activity for center (customer studies, trade area demographics, customised research initiatives) and effectively utilise research information in the development and execution of center's business and marketing plans. Develops appropriate measurement tools to monitor the effectiveness and overall success of various marketing efforts.
- Implement strategic marketing plans in a competitive/direct market place.
- Planning strategic marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
- Form strong working relationships with customers/clients.
- Provide strategic input in the company’s packaging, communication and marketing.
- Market research design, implementation and ability to uncover key customer insights.
- Oversee the implementation of fund raising strategies and campaigns.
- Develop and implement community engagement strategies.
- Understanding/researching technological channels such as social media for marketing and communication.
- Manage and provide informal feedback and formal performance reviews to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Achieve goals within set timeframes and within budget.
- Responsible for revenue generated.
- Ensure quality of distributor activities.
- Keep a tab on calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability.
- Prepare a business plan on the company’s design, structure, process and operating plan as well as a financial model.
- Strategise and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy.
- Conduct regular meeting with distributors and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure timely orders and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update management on business processes, operating planning, financial model and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Three years of experience in retail/FMCG environment
- Ability to develop strategic solutions required
- Persuasion and conflict resolution skills required
- Strong team player
- Two years' supervisory experience
Posted on 29 Nov 11:25
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Senior Marketing Manager, Midrand, MPRTC Recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Eastern suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Account Manager - Marketing Research - Quantitative Research, Johannesburg, Sandton and Surrounds, LayerCake recruitment
- Digital Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Marketing Campaign Manager, JHB - Northern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Ad Ops Manager I Global Marketing Agency, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Sales/Marketing Digital Administrator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)