|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R35000 per month|
Calling all Durbanites!
Are you looking to work at a dynamic, forward thinking and a world leading digital agency??
We are seeking a digital account manager who will have the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging and diverse globally recognized brands. Our developments are known to be award-winning, pioneering and cutting edge. We are one of South Africa's leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology.
Clients approach us when they need the best mix of technical expertise and solid marketing and design to help them achieve their objectives in their competitive market place.
This position is an account management position in the company - reporting directly to the group account director.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various web/mobile/CRM based projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Management of client accounts and all facets of client service and of the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Assist in the professional growth of the account managers and account executives.
- Work closely and provide support to the account director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the client's business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
- Minimum two to three years' experience in an agency environment essential.
- Real passion for digital essential.
- Interpersonal communication
- Time and people management
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines - CRM, BTL, ATL.
- TTL and International experience beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Mail, Web & Visio
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process.
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent creative understanding and ability to judge creative outputs
- Related tertiary qualifications preferable.
- Marketing or communications degree preferable.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have a great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure
Posted on 16 Nov 09:23
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Head of Content/Social||Johannesburg North||04 Dec 09:06|
|User Experience Designer||Cape Town||04 Dec 09:03|
|Senior User Experience Designer||Cape Town||04 Dec 09:03|
|User Interface Designer||Cape Town||04 Dec 09:01|
|Head of Digital Design||Cape Town||04 Dec 08:57|
|User Experience Designer||Cape Town||04 Dec 08:53|
|Senior Designer||Cape Town||04 Dec 08:51|
|Software Developer||Cape Town||03 Dec 15:43|
|IT Country Manager||Sandton||03 Dec 15:42|
|Senior .NET Developer||Muizenberg||03 Dec 15:41|
Get job alerts for Digital Account Manager jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)