|Get jobs on your |
National Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||R45000 - R55000 per month|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs|
Looking for a marketing manager with a genuine interest in the outdoors
The marketing manager will serve as the principal leader of the SA marketing team of a Global company.
A little about you:
You’re highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a background in marketing. You are highly organised, detail-oriented and dependable. No job is beneath you and you’ll roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and bring positivity and passion to all of your interactions.
You’re a great team player who is fun and easy to work with.
Brand management experience:
- Drive the implementation of the marketing strategy and contribute to the evolution of that strategy specific to the South African market
- Coordinate production of assets with the various global marketing departments.
- Conduct market research where appropriate.
- Develop + execute a localized PR + editorial plan.
- Localise global content to the SA market (ie POS, brochures, print ads, marketing collateral, etc.)
- Community (Events, Sponsorships, Road Shows, Brand Ambassadors)
- Implement a range of events, road shows, promotions, consumer promotion, brand collaborations designed to maximise brand awareness.
- Seek out sponsorship opportunities and build sponsor relationships
- Develop relevant and appropriate localized community marketing concepts. Trade Shows Set up and attend various trade shows (Outdoor, 4x4, camping, Adventure Sports, Fishing, etc)
- Working with the global digital director develop and implement an effective + localized communications strategy via relevant social media (FB, IG, Pinterest, Twitter) and digital advertising.
- Massive project management skills: the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal oversight.
- A professional working knowledge of relevant software and design programs for web, print, and graphics (Including: Wrike (important!), Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Macintosh OS X)
- Marketing/communications/or Business Degree.
- Minimum five years brand and/or marketing management experience.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar. Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in marketing.
Posted on 25 Oct 11:07
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|Traffic Manager||Cape Town||19 Nov 07:34|
|Producer||Cape Town||19 Nov 07:33|
|Account Director||Johannesburg||15 Nov 11:04|
|Social Media Strategist/Content Creator||CPT - CBD||14 Nov 15:34|
|IT Sales Specialist||Johannesburg||14 Nov 14:09|
|Marketing Manager||Cape Town||13 Nov 15:34|
|Freelance PPC Specialist||Cape Town||13 Nov 10:32|
|Freelance SEO Specialist||Cape Town||13 Nov 09:38|
|Junior Bookkeeper/Creditors||Johannesburg||12 Nov 11:03|
|Executive Creative Director||Johannesburg||09 Nov 12:16|
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Marketing Media Asset Manager, Johannesburg, Makro
- Senior Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Hyde Park
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, MPRTC Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Junior Marketing Projects Manager, West Rand, Cardilogix
- Communications/Marketing Manager, Johannesburg South, Aeroton, Lewyll Communications
- Marketing Account Manager, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)