|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R50000 - R55000 per month|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs|
A global engineering and software business has a vacancy for an experienced marketing and communications specialist.
Key accountability and responsibility:
- Coordinate, develop and implement an annual marketing activity plan.
- Coordinate input in the form of sales release schedules and information, product development plans, demo equipment requirements and promotional materials (e.g. adverts, success stories, technical articles, reference lists etc.) as required by Sales Managers and product specialists.
- Execute the marketing activity plan, achieving key performance indicators as outlined in the mission review Statement.
- Collaborate with key members of the Regional Marketing and Global Marketing team
- Progress reports to relevant stakeholders periodically.
- Observe compliance with company branding and marketing protocol and ensure product presentations to customers (i.e. Power Point presentations, demo equipment, and marketing collateral) comply with such requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in marketing events including product launches, exhibitions, conferences and roadshows. Coordinate the preparation/presentation of subject matter materials and product demos at such events as required.
- Coordinate input and ensure regular updating websites
- Coordinate input, formatting and procurement of editorial content and advertisements in industry magazines
- Coordinate select, procure and distribute promotional material (i.e. branded clothing, stationary, calendars, etc).
- Coordinate select, procure, and mange of external service providers contracted for the execution of marketing objectives, information bulletins, white papers, and success stories, etc.
- Tertiary qualification with ability to demonstrate the desired level of expertise
- A minimum of five years’ experience in marketing of technical products and services
- Proficiency in CRM and SAP
- Proofreading essential
- Press releases writing experience
- Budget management
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) - minimum intermediate level proficiency
Posted on 24 Oct 14:10
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|Traffic Manager||Cape Town||19 Nov 07:34|
|Producer||Cape Town||19 Nov 07:33|
|Account Director||Johannesburg||15 Nov 11:04|
|Social Media Strategist/Content Creator||CPT - CBD||14 Nov 15:34|
|IT Sales Specialist||Johannesburg||14 Nov 14:09|
|Marketing Manager||Cape Town||13 Nov 15:34|
|Freelance PPC Specialist||Cape Town||13 Nov 10:32|
|Freelance SEO Specialist||Cape Town||13 Nov 09:38|
|Junior Bookkeeper/Creditors||Johannesburg||12 Nov 11:03|
|Executive Creative Director||Johannesburg||09 Nov 12:16|
Get job alerts for Communications Specialist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)