- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
- Mokonyane opposed to SABC retrenchments
- bountiXP makes it easy to recognise and reward South African employees
|Get jobs on your |
Product Marketing Manager
If you are insanely focused on demonstrating exceptional service delivery, then a Joburg digital solutions company wants you as their next product marketing manager. You will be accountable for strategic, product, commercial and financial management, campaign analysis and reporting and supply chain management and partner relations. You will be required to have matric/grade 12, a degree in marketing/management or related field and experience in a similar role.
Strategic management -
- Conduct high-level analysis of the product through the various stages in the product life cycle.
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies for digital content such as chat services, news, alerts, pictures and apps with a keen eye on commercial objectives and targets.
- Responsible for the overall category strategy across various channels i.e. Web, WAP, USSD and online.
- Ensure that propositions are developed to match overall brand positioning.
- Oversee the entire functions as planned per segment strategy and commercial plan.
- Responsible for the customer experience during the customer life cycle across the product and service delivery value chain.
- Identify and align resources required to deliver end-to-end customer experience and journey.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily development / technical and marketing communications) through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Manage existing programmes and partners as well as proactively identify gaps and opportunities across the portfolio and marketing mix.
- Collaborate and cooperate with various stakeholders in communication of specific initiatives/propositions from product management, technical development, new market development, brand, retail and channel management, etc.
- Maintain the current products according to the roadmap and following SLA's if required.
- Responsible for the planning, development and execution of GTM campaigns across content portfolios.
- Manage content according to customer segments i.e. mass market, youth, high-value customers.
- Understand market dynamics, trends and competition activities and its impacts on relevant segments.
- Responsible for the development and execution of customer strategy and objectives.
- Oversee commercial strategy.
- Maintain commercial and financial ownership of a deal from proposal through due diligence, contract negotiation and transition stages.
- Identify new commercial opportunities in line with the division's strategy and segment requirements.
- Identify, advise on and mitigate deal risks, where possible, through the assessment of the overall commercial viability of deals.
- Develop, implement and maintain costing and pricing models.
- Negotiate deal terms and pricing models.
- Ensure that campaign targets are defined, ROI is calculated for executed campaigns and measuring the variance in lead generation and costs against goals.
- Monitor weekly and monthly reports to ensurethe effectiveness of tactics through various marketing channels.
- Review details of individuals tactics that have either resulted in revenue, sales or leads.
- Post reviews to be conducted and learnings put together for future campaigns.
- Manage portfolio budget and spend.
- Ensure business case is developed and approved for each proposition and implemented according via segment strategies and treatment plans.
- Development and refinement of segment investment and treatment plans.
- Ensure alignment of marketing objectives to deliver on commercial and user targets.
Posted on 13 Sep 12:15
087 351 0743
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
- National Brand/Marketing Manager, Dunkeld West, Randburg
- Intermediate Marketing Managers, Pretoria, Centurion, Capital Growth
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Group Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Account Manager - Marketing Research - Quantitative Research, Johannesburg, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Account Manager, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
- Sales/Marketing, Pretoria, Centurion
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)