- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
- Are you failing to prepare your workforce for AI?
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R10000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock, CBD|
Job descriptionWe are a niche company operating since 2009 in the fashion and photographic space, part technology provider and soon to be part studio environment.
We are the only licensed reseller of the globally renowned Styleshoots photographic solutions for South Africa and are looking for an ideal candidate to assist marketing our solution offering and growing our brand.
You will notice from our website that we currently have top fashion retailers as our clients. And though we are well known by most of the larger players in South Africa, its time for us to market further, create more content and reach more companies than ever before.
We are about to embark on a new chapter, new premises with new service offerings for Cape Town and beyond. So if the ‘start-up’ space excites you, then get in on ground level to be part of the exciting new growth. This is where YOU come in.
Remuneration may vary with experience, however we are looking to offer a package of salary plus bonus/commission which will depend on new business that comes from your marketing efforts.
RequirementsWe are looking for
- A new marketing / social media whizz / graduate with everything to prove.
- You will also be a natural at internet research and organised enough to document your findings.
- Clearly you will be a good communicator telephonically and presentable in person
- Also you will likely be Interested in fashion with a flair for styling or art direction.
- Life and work MUST BE FUN, so to fit in you will be upbeat in nature, have a positive outlook and be excited about new technologies.
- As amazing as you are with people, you will also be happy to work alone and be a self-starter.
To apply, only applications which have a covering letter answering the following two questions will be considered:
1. What excites you most about the company / opportunity?
2. What is your best attribute that you will bring to the role?
Posted on 12 Jul 14:02
Get job alerts for Marketing Assistant jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368