|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Gauteng and Durban|
|Company:||New Fundraising Experience|
Job descriptionNew Fundraising Experience (NFE) is looking for you!
We are: South Africa’s newest and best F2F fundraising agency. To work for NFE is to represent some of the finest charitable organisations in the world. To work for NFE is to give children loving homes; it’s to protect rhinos; it’s to fight for children’s rights; it is to make our world a better place in countless ways. To continue and expand their work, our clients need to be talking to individuals and inspiring them to become regular donors, committing to give a small amount each month to support the work in question.
You are: passionate; enthusiastic; a persuasive communicator, and, above all, blessed with limitless energy and enough resilience to overcome any challenge. The role will involve you working in shopping malls, supermarkets, events, anywhere that we can find people for you to inspire. When you have found them, that’s when your enthusiasm and passion will come out.
Maybe you are an experienced direct sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Maybe you have been involved in F2F in the past, but want to work proudly in a team that will support you in becoming the best fundraiser you can be?
Maybe you know that experience at the cutting edge of fundraising will be an excellent step into a career within the NGO sector?
Maybe you are seeking a new challenge?
Whatever your reason for reading this far, you won’t be afraid of hard work or targets – tough ones too; but your hard work will be well rewarded with a generous basic salary, open-ended commission, flexible working, the chance to better yourself every day and work with a fantastic team of like-minded people, all of whom contribute to making South Africa the best it can be, one conversation at a time.
Note: Our relationships with our non for profit clients are important to us so if you are working for another in-house F2F team we suggest you discuss your intention to apply to your manager.
Company DescriptionNew Fundraising Experience (NFE) was established in 2018. Its founders share a vision to create the kind of agency they would be proud to work for themselves. The name was chosen to reflect what we will do: provide a new canvassing experience, and do so in three distinct ways: For our clients, For your Donors and For our Fundraisers.
F2F recruitment of committed givers
- Attend sites to actively engage with members of the public to recruit newly committed givers for NFE
- Consistently exceed the recruitment targets set by the managing director; this will normally be a minimum of two new committed givers per shift within agreed attrition levels
- Represent NFE in a professional and informed manner at all times, whether engaging with members of the public, NFE staff and volunteers, or site staff
- Organise and manage small-scale events; this will involve carrying equipment to and setting equipment up at sites, dealing with last minute changes and adapting to such developments without disruption to the purpose of the event
- Provide accurate reporting and administration in line with management requirements
- Call in and out before and after your shift
- Provide own means of reaching agreed work sites with all necessary equipment. You will be expected to travel to sites on a daily basis, and to be proactive in your journey planning
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this
- Attend training days and meetings as required
- Operate within industry Codes of Conduct
- Fully comply with the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). This includes keeping records securely in such a manner as to protect the confidentiality of any information disclosed and retaining no records of any committed givers after submitting information to NFE
- Proven experience in F2F fundraising or direct sales
- Professional level competence in written and spoken English
- Degree or diploma qualification
- One or more local languages other than English
- Access to own transport
- Self-motivated and with the ambition to deliver the best fundraising outcomes
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can-do' attitude to challenges and change
- A high level of emotional intelligence; able to manage own emotional state, be resilient in the face of rejection and/or adversity and disciplined in standards
- Able to inspire others
- Proven customer relations and sales skills
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines
PLEASE QOUTE THE CITY YOU APPLYING FOR AS THE JOB REFRENCE E.g F2F Cape Town-F2F Gauteng-F2F Durban
Posted on 22 Oct 11:46
Get job alerts for Fundraiser jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)