- Winners of the first all-Africa Employee Engagement Awards
- Companies urged to employ young graduates
- Eskom, labour unions head back to negotiation table
|Get jobs on your |
Business Development Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Meet target set by MD.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and target-driven with a proven track record – minimum five years' BD experience.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Posted on 13 Jun 10:00
Get job alerts for Business Development Manager jobs
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Rivona
- Business Development Manager - Matting, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, MPRTC Recruitment
- Thermoplastic Business Development Manager, East Rand, Edenvale, West Coast Personnel
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368