|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
Zando was founded by Rocket Internet AG in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, Africa’s leading digital player with more than 10 different market leading verticals in more than 20 countries. Our passion for customer experience, knowledge in eCommerce as well as our drive to innovate are the basis for our success that we share with investors such as MTN, Milicom, Goldman Sachs and Orange.
Rocket Internet AG is one of the most successful Internet incubators globally responsible for starting more than 100 market leading e-commerce companies. Comparable to Zalando in Europe, Zando is South Africa’s largest online retail fashion store with a Head Office based in Cape Town and warehouses in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
This is the ideal opportunity for a CRM Manager. Aside from the opportunity to work in e-commerce with a diverse, dynamic and innovative team, we can offer you flexible working hours and a fun and fast pace work environment!
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Execute, coordinate and manage the CRM channels including:
- Executing, coordinating and managing automated mailings including:
- Subscription database management:
- Setting up, sending, reviewing daily emails
- Strategizing the CRM funnel and touch-points
- Researching latest CRM concepts, tools, opportunities.
- Setting up and quality control of newsletters;
- Reporting on newsletter performance.
- Utilizing previous research and reporting in order to develop an effective newsletter plan.
- Conducting research to identify opportunities for additional automated communications;
- Setting up new automated CRM messaging using various CRM platforms, working with IT and design.
- Reporting and maintenance on CRM channel performance.
- Utilising results of reporting to optimize automated mailings.
- Identifying new ways to grow subscription base and align with stakeholders to have them implemented;
- Segmentation of the newsletter database to effectively target subscribers.
- Researching industry best practice and new technologies and making proposals for implementation as well as be responsible for implementation with Stakeholders.
- An excellent understanding of CRM and a holistic approach in an evolving online world.
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing, Dynamic Yield and other CRM software.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Understand performance marketing and the KPI’s associated with this.
- Advanced levels in MS Office.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability.
- Effective communication and deadline driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight time constraints.
- Ability to think strategically and commercially.
- Lives the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate).
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Minimum of three years in a CRM position.
- Experience within an e-commerce CRM role.
* This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
* Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on 12 Jul 10:53
021 200 7595