|Get jobs on your |
Costing/Pricing Master - Data Manager
A leading petrochemical group seeks the expertise of a highly methodical Costing and Pricing Master-Data Manager to join its team. Your core role will involve identifying and driving initiatives to improve delivery, SAP Inputs and ensuring accurate price capture, resolving any control weaknesses and queries. The ideal candidate must possess a BCom Finance Degree (NQF Level 7), five years’ experience in senior finance role with knowledge of Costing, Pricing and Master-Data and three years management experience.
Initiatives Identification and Delivery –
- Identify and drive simplification initiatives which will improve delivery by develop specialist knowledge with respect to pricing and costing thereby allowing the easy identification of simplification initiatives and ensuring initiatives are driven to conclusion.
- Ensure accurate capture of selling prices and cost prices into SAP by reviewing inputs and comparing to source documents in order to ensure accurate capture of pricing and costing conditions.
- Identify control weaknesses and drive the necessary changes to improve controls thereby ensuring a well governed pricing and costing environment.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships through engagement with internal stakeholders on delivery needs, understanding requirements and ensuring that SLA's are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure that queries are managed and resolved within SLA and drive team delivery in accordance to FSSC SLA's.
- BCom Degree in Finance (NQF Level 7).
- Five years’ experience in a Senior Finance role with knowledge of Costing, Pricing and Master Data.
- Three years' People Management experience.
- Previous experience working in a pricing and costing environment.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 11 May 16:03
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Mid Front-End Web Developer||Cape Town||21 May 14:53|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||Cape Town||18 May 15:03|
|Front-End Developer||Cape Town||18 May 15:02|
|Software Developer - Back-End||Cape Town||18 May 15:01|
|Intermediate-Senior Java Developer||Welgemoed||18 May 10:38|
|Technical Team Lead - Java/iOS-||Welgemoed||18 May 10:34|
|Java Technical Architect||Welgemoed||18 May 10:32|
|Mid SQL DBA||Westlake||18 May 10:25|
|Lead Consultant - Web Analytics||Cape Town||18 May 10:11|
|Technology Consultant - DoubleClick||Cape Town||18 May 10:10|