|Get jobs on your |
Junior Marketing Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R20000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionSocial media
- Create, implement and manage social media strategies.
- Create and manage social media campaigns for all events/awards/ big win initiatives.
- Growth of company social media following.
- Monitor and respond to the social media inquiries and tracking of brand sentiments.
- Solid and realistic idea generation for events (working within a budget)
- Responsible for all event planning and execution.
- Creating and putting together proposals for sales consultants
- Adhoc administrative support within the department
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends and developments.
- Plan, develop and coordinate product training programs for staff.
- Prepare training material, developed instructional content, determine methodology.
- Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training.
- Coordinate training schedule, dates and logistics.
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Must have digital marketing experience and skills, SEO, Google AdWords and proven social media marketing skills (FB, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and a strong working knowledge of digital marketing trends.)
- Minimum of two years’ marketing experience
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Professional business writing skills
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Solid networking and negotiation skills
- Sound presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer and quality focused
Posted on 02 Nov 10:25