|Get jobs on your |
SQL Database Administrator - GreatSoft
Our client, a leading provider of accounting, tax and auditing services, is looking for a SQL Database Administrator (GreatSoft) to join their team. Must have a Grade 12, qualification, MCSE (Data Platform and Business Intelligence) qualification and four years' SQL Database Administration experience.
- Provide SQL support function for departments.
- Maintain SQL Databases.
- User Administration.
- Proactively provide updates for the solution database.
- Creating and modifying SQL reports.
- Assist with Alumni reports.
- Ensure all issues are logged, followed up and resolved within agreed timeframes.
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Manage GreatSoft (Practice Management System) reports.
- Assist with changes in GreatSoft financial reports.
- Assist with changes and enhancements to all GreatSoft reports in line with management requests.
- Manage GreatSoft (Practice Management System) support.
- Attend to all GreatSoft queries within an acceptable turnaround time frame.
- Manage escalated support queries with GreatSoft support teams.
- Import of budgeted hours and charge out rates.
- Import of salaries.
- Perform billing runs.
- System Management.
- Make recommendations to IT Infrastructure team with respect to enhancing SQL Server performance and security.
- Ensure proper documentation are in place for systems changes made.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Grade 12 qualification.
- Minimum of four years' SQL Database Administration.
- MCSE: Data Platform.
- MCSE: Business Intelligence.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft RDL reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Working knowledge XML
- Ability to identify system problems and make recommendations to management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Analyse new and emerging technologies and apply them to meet current and future business requirements.
- Proactive Thinking.
- Maintain the right attitude and professionalism when dealing with customers in person, telephonically and via Instant Messaging.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Posted on 08 Aug 15:50
087 351 0743
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Front-End Software Developer - React||Johannesburg||20 Aug 10:44|
|Technical Specialist - Merchandising||Cape Town||20 Aug 09:37|
|Java Developer - ITS Online||Cape Town||20 Aug 09:35|
|Java Developer - ITS Online||Cape Town||20 Aug 09:32|
|Application Developer - .Net||Cape Town||17 Aug 15:59|
|C# Developer||Cape Town||17 Aug 12:53|
|Network Engineer - CCNA||Cape Town||17 Aug 12:50|
|Telemarketing Team Leader||Cape Town||17 Aug 12:48|
|Intermediate-Senior C# Web Developer Front-End||Sandton||17 Aug 12:46|
|Senior Java Developer||Constantia Park||17 Aug 12:29|