|Get jobs on your |
Intermediate QA Analyst - Automation
Our client that specialises in being tech savvy guides in customer satisfaction is looking to employ an intermediate QA Analyst (Automation) to their team based in Cape Town. The successful incumbent should have an IT related Degree or Diploma and Software Testing Certification with a minimum three years’ experience in software testing and test methodologies. Should also have a clear understanding of the following: REST, SOAP, HTTP, SQL.
- Functional and technical design sessions.
- Quality assurance of business and functional requirements specifications.
- Extraction of test requirements from high-level business/functional specifications and workshops.
- Analysis and development of test scenarios.
- Creation and maintenance of test data.
- Integration, scenario, load, functional and non-functional testing
- Logging, owning and resolving defects
- Provide efficient reporting/feedback to the team
- Maintain relationships with all members in the team
- Test user interface design of web-based software applications
- Adoption of Agile principles and methodologies
- IT / related Bachelor and degree or Diploma
- Software Testing Certification (ISEB/ISTQB)
- The following skills are required:
- Intermediate role: minimum three years of experience in software testing and test methodologies
- Experience in defects tracking and reporting skills
- Knowledge of Web Services Testing is required, including an understanding of REST/SOAP/HTTP and SQL
- Automation experience required and ability to understand basic coding and write basic scripts is important
- The following experience would be advantageous to have:
- Financial services/payments system testing exposure
- ReadyAPI or SoapUI software experience
- Experience in working with Jenkins
- Java experience
- Highly self-motivated, team player in a professional lean Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written English capabilities
- Logical with a passion for problem-solving
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
- Able to manage pressure and deadlines timeously and effectively
- Process and delivery driven
- Comfortable with ambiguity – clarifying problems and expectations
- Ability to create structure and order and work well under pressure
- Proactive with a sense of urgency
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Posted on 10 May 10:34
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|NOC Operators||Cape Town||24 May 14:49|
|Head of Brand/Communications||Cape Town||24 May 14:27|
|BI Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:25|
|Data Scientist - Financial Services||Cape Town||24 May 14:18|
|Mid C# Web Developer||Cape Town||24 May 14:06|
|Senior Product Owner||Cape Town||24 May 14:05|
|Senior Test Analyst||Cape Town||24 May 11:05|
|Application Support Team Lead||Cape Town||24 May 11:00|
|QA Tester - Manual||Cape Town||24 May 10:59|
|Automation Tester||Cape Town||24 May 10:57|