|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R25000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionBe part of a small team with big dreams. Interesting environment with opportunity to be involved in a lot of different internal projects. If you enjoy a small, dynamic team and you're an all-rounder, qualified and experienced task master, then this job could be ideal for you.
A mid-senior role in the business that is responsible for the professional development and delivery of academic services to our students via project coordination. You will be responsible to ensure quality of service throughout the delivery of all our services.
The smooth running of these operational projects is at the heart of this role.
You will be managing a small admin and services team and report to the general manager.
- Provide strong academic leadership and management to ensure highest possible standards of excellent
- Effectively monitor progress against project plans, identifying risks, issues and mitigation strategies
- Coordinate delivery and execution of tasks and activities among various participants and stakeholders
- Manage detailed schedules, produce progress reports and other deliverables essential to project execution and control
- Conduct continuous improvement workshops and develop improvement reports to identify successful and unsuccessful project element
Company DescriptionA small college delivering exceptional training to professional candidates. Offices in Cape Town and Sandton.
- At least three years’ experience in managing and leading a diverse team
- At least three years' experience in academic management
- At least three years’ experience in project coordination (improvement projects, system specifications, process design, procedure documentation and implementation)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Experience in system development and specifications
- Strong in one or more of the following areas: project coordination, processes and procedures, budget management, system development
- Must be detail orientated
Posted on 29 Jun 16:26