- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Property Investment Strategist
Property investment strategist required in Pretoria.
- Matric/grade 12 certificate
- Relevant degree/diploma
- NQF 4 in real estate
- Registered with the estate agency board
- Two to five years’ experience in financial planning/property
- Two years’ sales experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- English, Xhosa, and Afrikaans
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid drivers licence and own transport
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za for more information.
Posted on 03 May 09:38
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Finance Manager||Midrand||25 May 15:05|
|Grain Grader/Pest Control Officer||Mpumalanga||25 May 15:04|
|Accountant||Ogies||25 May 10:20|
|Sales Administrator||Ogies||25 May 10:17|
|Receptionist||Gauteng||24 May 15:08|
|Business Consultant||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:07|
|Account Manager||KwaZulu-Natal||24 May 13:05|
|Creditors Clerk||Cape Town||24 May 11:14|
|Cost Accountant||Cape Town||24 May 11:12|
|Store Manager||Nelspruit||24 May 11:08|