|Get jobs on your |
A leading corporate and commercial law firm is seeking to employ a conveyancing secretary in Stellenbosch/winelands area Cape Town.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric essential
- Secretarial diploma/legal secretary diploma/paralegal qualification – advantageous
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary in a law firm – bonds and transfer – essential
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English – written and spoken
- Computer literate and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience on the different bank sites is an added advantageous
- Experience with conveyancing packages is an added advantageous
- Taking ownership of the transaction from beginning to the end which includes residential and commercial property transfers
- Preparing files accurately according to specifications
- Preparing notices and pleadings
- Preparing resource and client files
- Administering and organising the conveyancing legal practice
- Effective stakeholder communication essential for both internal and external parties (banks, municipalities, rates consultant, estate agents, deeds offices, etc. )
- Drafting documents
- Obtaining transfer duty and rates clearance certificates
- Attending to lodgements and registrations of all transfers, bond cancellations and bonds
- Attending to all finances related to the conveyancing transactions
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 05 Dec 15:12
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Cashier||Nelspruit||10 Dec 15:09|
|Warehouse Manager||Nelspruit||10 Dec 15:07|
|Internal Sales Consultant - Fluid Control||Nelspruit||10 Dec 15:06|
|Retail Sales Manager||Witbank||10 Dec 15:04|
|Accounts Assistant||Sandton||10 Dec 14:51|
|Internal Sales Consultant||Cape Town||10 Dec 14:49|
|Senior Marketing Manager||Midrand||10 Dec 14:14|
|Counter Sales Consultant||Johannesburg||10 Dec 14:13|
|Inventory Receipting Clerk||Johannesburg||10 Dec 14:11|
|Category Specialist - Solar||Johannesburg||10 Dec 14:04|