|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources Intern
Digitas Liquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
We are currently seeking a vibrant HR intern to do a six-month internship in our HR department. You will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team
- Preparation of contracts
- Setup and coordinate inductions
- New staff welcome emails
- Set up and coordinate new staff weekly catch up meetings
- Set up and coordinate probation and annual review
- Update and maintain employee staff files
- Assisting with social events setup and management and making sure Liquorice culture permeates all staff
- HR diploma or relevant communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and reliable.
- Initiate or implement new strategies and systems.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite – word, excel & PowerPoint
- Gmail experience
We only work on big brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them.
- Encourage change and improvement from within. We are always improving.
- Thursday = Innovation Sessions, Friday socials and regular out of office bashes.
- Hard work, yes but rewarding and lots of fun.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful
Posted on 08 Oct 16:28