|Get jobs on your |
Trade Tested Maintenance Fitter
|Remuneration:||R28000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Engineering company seeks a trade tested fitter to:
Roles and responsibilities :
- Complete all mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance task
- Complete and sign documentation of all mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Re-act to all mechanical maintenance requests.
- Report on all mechanical maintenance requests and activities.
- Assist management to prioritise maintenance activities and tasks as per production needs.
- Mechanical repairs to be done to an acceptable standard.
- Report unsafe equipment and conditions.
- Fault finding and repairing on all equipment.
- Assist within reason with all other maintenance related tasks.
- Works at height /elevated positions mainly for crane maintenance.
- Trade Tested Fitter or millwright qualification
- Knowledge of maintenance preventative and corrective systems.
- Proven knowledge of bearings, gearboxes, lubrication, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Minimum two years of mechanical maintenance experience in a heavy manufacturing industry
Posted on 08 Oct 15:22