- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
A leading property management company offering affordable and secure University Student accommodation throughout South Africa is seeking a dynamic and proactive facilities administrator to join their team in Port Elizabeth.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Two to three years of office administration experience required
- Must have experience processing and preparing invoices, quotations and monthly statements for payment
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office suite
- Must have experience taking minutes during meetings
- Previous experience working alongside Building Managers and offering administration support
- Prepare regional invoices above the cap for approval and sign off
- Assist and work on weekend roster and distribute to the Managers
- Matric/grade 12 a must have
- Organising and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Applicants must reside in Port Elizabeth or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 02 Oct 13:28
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Counter Sales Representative||Witbank||17 Oct 10:34|
|Store Manager||Johannesburg||17 Oct 07:19|
|Gaming VIP Services Host||Nelspruit||17 Oct 07:17|
|External Sales Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:15|
|Architectural Representative||Boksburg||17 Oct 07:13|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|