|Get jobs on your |
Flange Machining Operator
|Remuneration:||R199193 per year|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Interpret designs to make adjustments and machining required, using the knowledge and experience in the use of machine tools.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Interpret drawings to make the adjustments and required machining, optimising the performance of equipment and operating procedures, for greater productivity and quality assurance of the product
- Interpret the analysis of flange profile and perform machining at the points marked.
- Operate equipment in accordance with the services and technical specifications.
- Perform finishing in parts using the knowledge and experience required
- Carry out activities related to 5S.
- Use forklift.
- Ensure the quality of processed products according to the standards of control.
- Optimise the means and tools placed at their disposal.
- Avoid unnecessary downtime in the process.
- Attend training program when called.
- Perform other tasks consistent with the requirements for the exercise of the function.
- Respect Safety Standards and use of PPE.
- High school or equivalent
- Welding; machining; industrial safety and standard operating procedure
- Standardised activities and some complexity. Requires analysis and judgment in the choice of alternatives to solve problems.
- Requires considerable attention and caution to avoid damage and significant losses in the process.
- One to two years of experience in towers manufacturing if possible, if not in vessel manufacturing, piping
Posted on 10 Aug 08:49