- Maternity and the workplace - is it time to relook at best practice?
- When working from home is not all it's cut out to be
- Applications opened for SA female entrepreneur challenge
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R199193 per year|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Engineering company seeks a trade tested boilermaker.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Analyse and prepare the cans and flange to be fit-up.
- Clean the bevel of the flange by grinding.
- Perform the can-can, flange-can fit up per work instruction.
- Perform tack-welding, root-pass and grind after root-pass.
- Use crane.
- Ensure the quality of processed products according to the standards of control.
- Optimise the means and tools placed at their disposal.
- Avoid unnecessary downtime in the process; ensuring productivity and daily targets are achieved.
- Filling in all inspection and production forms per requirements.
- Attend training program when called.
- Perform other tasks related with the requirements for the exercise of the function.
- Perform other tasks per supervisor’s requests.
- Respect Safety Standards and use of PPE.
- Clock-in and clock-out (mark attendance with the punch card) at the beginning and at the end of the shift.
- Execute clock-in and barcode reading in the SAP stations at the beginning and at the end of each task in production.
- Carry out activities related to 5S in the area, and/or as per supervisor’s request.
- Analyse and perform can-can and flange-can fit up, to form the tower sections.
- MIG welding operations, standards and safety procedures, standard operating procedures. AWS, WPS, drawing interpretations.
- Basic computer knowledge; SAP
- Simple activities with limited variations in daily routines. Requires observation and discernment as to quality procedures and tolerances allowed.
- Standardised activities and of any complexity. Requires analysis and discernment in choosing alternatives to troubleshooting.
- One to two years of experience in towers manufacturing if possible, if not in vessel manufacturing, piping
Posted on 10 Aug 08:47