|Get jobs on your |
Internals Assembly - Electrician
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
Perform the assembly of internals (electrical and mechanical) in the bottom, intermediate and top sections for each project following technical specifications.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Interpret technical designs of the project, running the assembly of the internal components of the towers.
- Install the mechanical and electrical equipment in the towers, according to the technical specifications.
- Make the appropriate adjustments to parts and/or equipment, using the appropriate tools in order to ensure greater security in operations.
- Sign in specific report services performed on each section.
- Comply with safety standards using the appropriate PPE and ensure the organisation and maintenance of tools and workstations.
- Ensure the quality of processed products according to the standards of control.
- Optimise the means and tools placed at their disposal.
- Avoid unnecessary downtime in the process.
- Attend training program when called.
- Perform other tasks consistent with the requirements for the exercise of the function.
- Respect Safety Standards and use of PPE.
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of metrology; interpretation of technical designs; standards and safety procedures; standard operating procedures.
- Simple and repetitive activities, rule-based and with very detailed instructions.
- Requires observation of procedures and insight into the quality and tolerances allowed.
- The activities require reasonable care and caution to avoid possible losses and moderate damage in materials, supplies and products or avoidable delays in the process.
- One year of experience in towers manufacturing if possible, if not in vessel manufacturing, piping
Posted on 10 Aug 08:49