|Get jobs on your |
Storeman - Warehouse Operator
|Remuneration:||R194756 per year|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
The storeman (warehouse operator) responsible for receiving, storing, assembly, packing /and or unpacking go goods as well as issuing of goods from the stores (includes all warehouses with the exception of Wh6000.) Accurately document and/or capture all incoming and outgoing goods as per company procedure and standards.
Desired qualification/education :
- Basic training in SAP
- Basic knowledge of inventory management (FiFO and LIFO )
- Valuable technical knowledge: quality standards and safety procedures;
- Knowledge of warehouse and dispatch standard operating procedures.
- One to two years’ experience within a logistics/warehousing department/environment.
- Experience in inventory control.
Posted on 08 Aug 16:28