|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R392146 per year|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
The SQA Analyst is responsible for ensuring suppliers’ and raw materials’ compliance with GRI renewable industries’ and with clients’ requirements under SQA corporate supervision and direction. Manage the quality of local supply chain, serve as the liaison for suppliers, corporate supply chain, and collaborate with other departments in a team environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
Audit and assessment
- Give support to SQA Corporate performing regular review/audits of supplier manufacturing processes and quality systems in accordance with GRI sourcing process and/or supplier development programs.
- Perform regular supplier audits to ensure compliance of products with GRI specifications and applicable standards.
- Implement and monitor the part qualification and certification process with selected suppliers
- Review and approve supplier quality plans by applying PPAP and APQP standards on new part programs.
- Follow up all the purchase orders, making sure that those orders comply with clients technical specifications in coordination with SQA Corporate.
- Collaborate in the audit of FPQ during production process, inspection and assembly at supplier's facilities;
- Assure supplier understanding of product and submission requirements
- Plan incoming raw material inspection and perform it, focus on part critical characteristics.
- Support an escalation path to Supplier Quality Assurance Manager in case of ongoing supplier quality issues, ongoing bad supplier rating and uncooperative suppliers
- Handle quality events, such as product defects, delivery failures and other recorded incidents involving the supplier’s failure to meet requirements; in coordination with Corporate SQA.
- Function as liaison between purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and suppliers to resolve supplier quality issues and to provide technical support
- Determine cause of supplier quality problems and coordinate/implement effective and timely resolutions
- Determine part critical characteristics and require process control on Quality Control Plans
- Handle NCR on SAP, according SQA Corporate evaluation and submit for Final approval.
- Track the cost of poor quality per supplier.
- Give support to SQA Corporate performing workshops with all the suppliers in order to identify and implement improvement actions; providing technical assistance in developing a quality system, or other technical support as required
- Monitor the Supplier’s performance. Prepare and Share Supplier Scorecards
- Plan and follow Supplier quality improvement plans in coordination with Corporate SQA
- Maintain accurate quality records, certifications, and database for suppliers, as well as required documentation; available and update
- Use equipment for inspection in good conditions, maintenance and calibrated. Inform and request Maintenance/Calibration Department the related activities for update.
- Contribute to Environmental and HSE culture and follow IMS procedures
- Track, update and report relevant KPI defined by Corporate
- Minimum Professional Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is highly valuable
- Valuable technical knowledge: Quality certifications, welding process, steel process
- ISO 9001
- Knowledge of customs specifications
- Advanced MS Office
- One to three years’ proven working experience in supplier qualification
- Experience in quality documentation management
- Experience in SAP is desirable.
Posted on 08 Aug 16:12