|Get jobs on your |
Transfer Agent Administrator
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, University Estate|
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings|
Job descriptionThe core function of the position is to process transactions, MIS reporting and performing reconciliations.
- Daily application processing, valuations, reporting, reconciliations and documentation are completed accurately and timeously.
- Client files storage, archiving and easily accessible and retrievable.
- Prepare the reconciliation of the inflows of client funds and allocation of correct units to correct clients.
- Process of loading of new client applications.
- Conduct anti-money laundering verifications.
- Processing and authorising on a system with regard to purchases, redemptions, switches, adjustments and transfers relating to client investments, monthly retirement fund contributions, etc.
- Client applications received via fax are correctly sorted and allocated.
- Prepare the daily transfers to capital sheets per fund in order to affect creation/liquidation on fund.
- Verify repurchase instructions for the confirmation of account numbers and client signatures.
- Prepare the manual debit order uploads on a weekly basis.
- Prepare the new client packs.
- Upload of repurchase instructions onto electronic banking system.
- Perform upload, verification and first Authorising of instructions onto Fin Switch – an electronic instruction platform for other linked investment service providers.
- Scanning and linking of applications received onto system.
- Employee Benefit contributions (loading and processing).
- Prepare the client's unclaimed benefit reconciliations and ensure that all exceptions are highlighted and reconciled.
- Prepare PAYE payments due and ensure that all exceptions are highlighted and reconciled.
- Prepare the registration pack of participating employer and ensure that all exceptions are investigated and reconciled.
- Prepare welcome letters and ensure that all exceptions are investigated and reconciled.
- Prepare the collection of commission from the inflow accounts and paying to the relevant brokers.
- Prepare the calculation of monthly broker and trailer commission payments.
- Preparation of monthly broker and trailer commission statements and management reports.
- Prepare the debit order uploads on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with clients on follow-ups and client queries where necessary.
- Administration of client withdrawals (Applying for tax directives at SARS and following up with HOD/principal officer with regard to signing off).
- Client Servicing (ensure that client calls are answered timeously, their queries resolved timeously and accurate information is provided to them).
- Prepare the reconciliation of bank accounts on daily basis.
- Prepare the reconciliation of assets and liabilities on daily basis.
- Preparing the data for the annual audit present to the Supervisor for first review.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Honors Degree (FAPM/accounting).
- Expert on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal in English and at least one other official language of South Africa.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills. Strong personality to be able to tackle difficult and sensitive situations.
- Ability to establish new, and manage existing relationships.
- Driven and personally motivated to succeed.
- Creative, innovative with excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to meet pressurised deadlines is essential.
Posted on 05 Nov 13:43
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- Property Investment Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Pinelands, Ramsay Media
- Auction House Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- HR Administrator, Lutzville, West Coast Personnel
- Bid Administrator, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Recruitment Administrator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Administrative Assistant/Programme Administrator/Personal Assistant, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park
- Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator, Cape Town, Brackenfell
- Campaign Administrator, Durbanville, Contermanskloof
- Digital Marketing Administrator, Cape Town, LayerCake recruitment
- Client Service Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Junior Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Centry City, DigiOutsource
- Financial/Cost Accountant, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Operations/Office Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Inventory Cost Accountant, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- CA/CIMA Accountan, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Senior Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Financial Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton, West Coast Personnel
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Thornton, West Coast Personnel
- Junior Office Manager, Cape Town