- How contracts drawn up as comic strips are being put to use in South Africa
- Let the 2018 Business Development Games begin!
- Annual Labour Law Conference opens this week
|Get jobs on your |
Netcare: Registered Nurse - Cath Lab
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionROLE SUMMARY
The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe, quality patient care in accordance with the hospital’s standards and policies.
The incumbent will further be responsible for direct or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs, is a role model in the delivery of evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Ensure all stock is well controlled, managed, charged and credited appropriately
- Accurate audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Ensure handover report is attended at shift commencement
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
- Promote patient of health and wellbeing
- Practice the principles of infection prevention and all Standard precautions
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Execute all procedures according to hospital standards
- Adhere to the Netcare Resuscitation and Reanimation policy
- Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Manage acuity and skill mix to ensure appropriate level of care
- Keep abreast of current research in the discipline
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Note: If you haven't been contacted within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife or equivalent NQF 7 qualification.
- Relevant qualification within a specialist area (preferable).
- 1-3 years as a Theatre Scrub Sister or Cath Lab experience (Preferable)
- Liaising with Doctors
- Experience in a private hospital (Preferable).
Posted on 02 Aug 09:22
+27 81 812 3897
- Netcare: Registered Nurse – SICU - Trained, Cape Town, Cape Town, Rhens Consulting
- Netcare: Registered Nurses ICU Trained / Ventilator, Cape Town, N1 City, Goodwood, Rhens Consulting