- Bruce Daisley of Twitter on the power of amazing culture businesses (Part 3)
- 14-18 May 2018 is Business Continuity Awareness Week
- Changing gender perceptions: 16 nudges to get more #WomenInTech
|Get jobs on your |
Lecturer/Therapist - Health/Rehabilitation Sciences
Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Lecturer / Therapist
- Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in Orthopaedics and Manual Therapy;
- Clinical teaching of under- and postgraduate students;
- Active involvement in the development of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching modules;
- Research supervision in the focus areas of the Division and Faculty;
- Participating in the teaching, research and community activities, as well as projects of the Division, Department and Faculty;
- Publication of research results;
- Academic administration and management;
- Clinical service provision and consultation in the field of neuro-musculo skeletal physiotherapy within the public health sector.
- A Master's degree in Orthopaedics / Manual Therapy / Sports Physiotherapy;
- Teaching and clinical supervision experience;
- Research experience;
- At least three years’ clinical experience in Orthopaedics/Manual Therapy;
- An attendance record of appropriate Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses in Orthopaedics / Manual Therapy / Sports Physiotherapy;
- Registered or registrable with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a Physiotherapist.
- A Doctorate in Physiotherapy;
- A publication record;
- A record of successful funding applications;
- Experience in management / administrative activities;
- Experience in postgraduate supervision.
Closing date: 16 April 2018
Enquiries regarding this post: Prof SD Hanekom on 021 938 9496, or on email@example.com
Enquiries regarding remuneration/benefits as well as technical assistance with the electronic application process: Human Resources Client Services Centre on 021 808 2753
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post.
Apply online at www.sun.ac.za/english/careers
The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates.
Should no feedback be received from the University within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Posted on 27 Mar 08:31
- Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer - Development Finance, Cape Town, Bellville, Ayanda Mbanga Communications
- Television Lecturer - TV Technical Studio, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Lecturer - Psychology, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga Communications
- Lecturer – Editing/Data/Grading, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Mid-Senior Marketing/Communications Copywriter, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Junior Communications Writer/Translator, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- TTL Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Communications/Media Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent