|Get jobs on your |
Junior Product Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Pension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available for Junior Product Manager for my clients Health and Medical Solutions business unit in Durban. The Junior Product Manager will be responsible for profitable marketing of the ACUTE WOUNDCARE portfolio.
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of strategic plans for the brand relating to market positioning, new product usage, profitable & competitive pricing and promotional opportunities.
- Initiate and be involved in product trials, new product development and profit improvement projects ensuring timeous launch to market.
- Engage with Advertising, PR and Design agencies in the implementation of advertising and promotional pans and strategies.
- Identify and participate in all the relevant and influential medical societies where promotional opportunities can lead to commercial opportunities.
- Develop educational tools eg videos, booklets, workshops, slides for the benefit and purpose of supporting Sales team and customers.
- Offer product technical support to sales teams and also call on key customers nationally.
- Compile, monitor and report on annual sales budget and sales performance.
- Compile and control annual advertising and promotion budget.
- Liaise with sales, Supply Chain, Production/Technical to ensure effective and profitable supply of product to the market.
- A relevant three-year post-matric qualification
- A proven track record of three to five years' experience in a Marketing role is essential;
- Experience and exposure in Sales is an added advantage;
- Sound commercial acumen
Should you not be contacted within seven days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and sustain good business relationships
- Have an innovative mind and the ability to penetrate the market trend
- Understand marketing techniques to generate actionable insights
- Have strategic and planning capabilities
- Mature personality with a professional persona needed to deal with medical professionals in the market.
- Team player who is supportive and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated and driven to take action when and where required.
Posted on 21 May 11:14