|Get jobs on your |
Netcare: Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary -Theatre
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Kuils River, Northern Suburbs|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#Netcare KRH - ENA|
Job descriptionROLE SUMMARY
The primary function of this position will be to render and promote quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards / policies.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide quality patient care & client services
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with the SANC / Job Standards / Hospital Policies
- Actively participate as a team member to assist in the completion of tasks
- Actively participate in sustaining effective doctor, staff and patient relationships
- Liaise with Unit Manager or shift leader on matters relating to patient care
- Perform other departmentally related duties
- Must be enrolled with the South African Nursing Council.
- Previous experience in a Cardiac Ward will be advantageous
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to maintain effectiveness during changing conditions
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others by establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to prioritise by managing time and resources to ensure that work is completed effectively
- Ability to produce work of a high quality standard by accurately checking processes and tasks
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure by handling stress in an acceptable way to personnel and the organisation.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC);
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience as ENA
- Cost effective usage of stock & equipment
Posted on 23 Apr 11:36