- How to cut through the clutter to create new digital learning paths
- CHS, Ocean Basket partners to boost hospitality industry skills
- Summit connects disabled learners to potential employers
|Get jobs on your |
Day Ward Enrolled Nurse –Theatre
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#RB Theatre - EN|
Job descriptionExciting Theatre Opportunity Has Become Available In The Day Ward Medicross Richards Bay
The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients and will function under the direct and/or indirect supervision of the Registered Nurse.
The incumbent is also is responsible for and is held accountable for his/her own acts and omissions. Nursing activities form part of a nursing regime that is planned and initiated by the Registered Nurse. The Enrolled Nurse will be responsible for assessment and care as well as the needs of patients and will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programmes of care, ensuring the delivery of high quality care to patients.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained timeously and accurately, reflecting patient care
- Ensure all stock is charged appropriately
- Assist with file compilation
- Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards
- Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act
- Report potential/actual risks identified
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed
- Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment
- Report equipment needing repair or replacement to sister-in-charge
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with hospital policies and procedures
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Practice patient care according to his/her Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Participate in clinic’s quality improvement programme
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Effective communication with patients’ regarding their care
- Promotion of patient overall health and wellbeing
- Practice the principles of infection prevention and all standard precautions
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Execute all procedures according to hospital standards
- Refer all complaints from patients and doctors to sister-in-charge of the unit
- Carry out all departmental duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function; the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
If you applied for a position as advertised by Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd and you are shortlisted for that position, then Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd will contact you.
If you have not heard from Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes
You automatically consent and confirm that Rhens Consulting (Pty) Ltd:
5.1.1 may through its processes, review your CV in accordance with the POPI Act No.4 of 2013;
5.1.2 has not breached the POPI Act No.4 of 2013 and / or any other relevant Acts or Codes Of Conduct;
5.1.3 may market your CV to other companies for positions you may be suited for;
5.1.4 will keep your details on its database for future opportunities for which you may be suited for;
5.1.5 will be the principle Recruitment Agent whom you authorize to market your CV and credentials.
6. Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation inter alia POPI Act No.4 of 2013.
7.If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
- Relevant experience in the nursing discipline would be an advantage
- Some previous theatre experience may be considered
Posted on 10 Apr 11:13
- Recovery Registered Nurse – Theatre x2, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Ward Registered Nurse – Theatre, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Auxiliary Enrolled Nurse –Theatre, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Scrub Registered Nurse – Theatre x 3, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Anaesthetics Enrolled Nurse –Theatre x 3, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting
- Theatre Coordinator, Richards Bay, Rhens Consulting