|Get jobs on your |
Head of Digital Design
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R60000 per month|
- Develop, maintain and clearly articulate the art and design brand guidelines for all platforms [mobile, desktop, video, emails, social, ads, magazine, blog, etc.]
- Including retouching, graphic design, image sourcing, layout, typography, etc.
- Use performance metrics to investigate design elements’ success and use findings to improve design solutions and guidelines.
- Team management and quality control
- Assume ultimate responsibility for final quality and accuracy of the end product of all creative team members
- Inspire the team to continually raise the bar on innovation, creativity, and imagination for all work produced.
- Develop the design team’s personal skills through mentoring, setting goals and teaching.
- Partner effectively with design and internal teams to ensure photography solutions accurately communicate qualities consistent with the brand image.
- Lead team of designers to create boundary-pushing content for the digital space.
- Stay up-to-date on latest digital trends and talent
- Ensure campaigns are customised for our content publishing platforms.
- Strong graphics, typography, digital, mobile and video design experience
- Graphic design degree/diploma or similar discipline.
- Five+ years of experience in online/agency.
- Must be open to working with data-led insights
- Proven UX/UI and web design experience.
- Expert experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and all aspects of typography
- Proven ability to develop creative skills across different creative disciplines (content, design, photo, and video), with experience delegating, coaching, mentoring and providing effective direction and feedback
- Be immersed in the rapidly evolving digital landscape [user experience, social media, mobile, supporting technologies, new/emerging platforms and technologies.
- Strong project management and strategic process development skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation ability
- An amazing eye for detail, with the ability to see and understand the big picture
- Leadership abilities that inspire learning and excellence among team members
- A strong in Fashion and youth culture is advantageous
Posted on 09 Nov 14:10
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Front-End Developer||Johannesburg||13 Nov 15:02|
|Sales Coordinator||Cape Town||13 Nov 14:12|
|IT Manager/Development Manager||Cape Town||13 Nov 11:33|
|Senior Systems Analyst||Cape Town||13 Nov 11:28|
|Sales Coordinator||Cape Town||12 Nov 08:55|
|Head of Digital Design||Cape Town||09 Nov 14:10|
|Social Media Strategist/Content Creator||Cape Town||08 Nov 19:33|
Get job alerts for Head of Digital jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)