|Get jobs on your |
Digital Content Editor
|Remuneration:||R15000 per month Basic salary|
Job descriptionWould you like to be the digital content editor for South Africa's newest bridal website: www.blackbride.co.za? Yes? Then this job is just for you!
Black Bride is an online platform and publication that focuses on all you need for the perfect wedding experience! From venues to dresses and preferred vendors and services.
Our objective is to support and shine the ‘limelight’ on the African bride by embracing our African cultural diversity in an elegant, professional and chic manner while providing the best resource for planning their most important day by bringing the most unique and innovative ideas to the bride and groom who are looking for inspirational ways to style their wedding. Our site showcases content for the African bride and their nuptial from big to basic – budget to opulence and everything in between.
As a digital content editor, you will be responsible for taking consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication as well as managing the conversion of print content to both web and mobile platforms.
You will be required to work with the in-house sales team and freelance journalist to develop strategies for generating meaningful content that garners a high volume of visits and encourages awareness and excitement around the company's digital platforms and social networks.
Content typically includes written articles, video uploads, podcast discussions, and blog posts. Essentially day-to-day functions of the position will follow the pipeline of brainstorming, assignment, production, editing, and publication.
To apply for the job you must have knowledge of and interest in digital publishing with a fluency in WordPress and content management systems. Applicants must also have a passion for experimenting with digital tools and staying current with the rapidly evolving media landscape.
Company DescriptionSpinnerCom Media is South Africa’s premier publishing and advertising company offering print, digital and mobile solutions for over 34 years. Our magazines and digital platforms are leaders in their respective fields - Hello Joburg is South Africa’s longest-running restaurant and entertainment magazine. Many of our advertisers have been with us for 15 years or more.
- Candidates must have experience in managing multiple social media channels and experience in online publishing.
- Fluent in WordPress publishing.
- Understanding of Google Ad Words and SEO implementation.
- Able to manage contributors and mix well with team members internally.
- Fluency in MS Office.
- Comfortable working on your own and in a team.
- Innovative approach to content creation.
Posted on 12 Oct 12:09
- Editor, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Mid-level Video Editor, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Graphic Designer/Video Editor, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Creditors Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
- Sub-editor, Pretoria, Centurion
- Editor, Johannesburg, Greenside
- Managing Editor, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Copywriter/Editor, Pretoria, Centurion, Irene, Etiket
- Debtors/Creditors Clerk, Edenvale, Rage
- Creditors Clerk, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Sub-Editor, Pretoria, Lydiana
- Mid Level Video Editor, Johannesburg, Edenvale, Greenstone
- Editor - Audio-Visual Storyteller, Johannesburg, Rosebank Area
- Junior Video Editor, Pretoria, Menlo Park
- Copywriter/Editor, Pretoria, Centurion, Etiket
- Managing Editor, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Junior Procurement/Creditors Clerk, Roodepoort,Westrand, Honeydew
- Video Editor, Pretoria East, Wingate Park
- Sub-Editor, Johannesburg, Centurion, MyBroadband
- Financial Accountant, Johannesburg, Hydepark, Sandton
- Photography Intern, Johannesburg
- Programme Accountant, Gauteng, Randburg, Craighall
- Freelance Financial Accountant/Controller, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Financial Accountant, Johannesburg, North, ASC Group
- Senior Accountant, Johannesburg, ASC Group
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)