|Get jobs on your |
Research/Marketing Strategy Analyst
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Sandton, Lone Hill|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Butterfly Effect Intelligence|
To gather, analyse and interpret marketing information from the financial services industry.
The role will encompass the following (but not limited to):
Take ownership and accountability for the provision of continuous services. This involves, but not limited to the following:
- Gathering information from various information sources, analysing this information, abstracting relevant insights and capturing into client deliverables.
- Marketing analysis of key companies within the targeted industry.
- Strategy analysis of key companies within the targeted industry.
- Analysis and identification of key trends and issues driving industries.
- Gathering, analysing and generating insights into market developments.
- Managing the service source portfolio and service deliverables on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Engaging with management on service structure and insight development.
- On-going source analysis and optimisation of the service.
- Quarterly reports summarising the trends and insights collected in the service.
- Report development – Developing strategic insight reports and presentations for clients.
- Quality control of services and source summaries.
- Managing service formats, email distribution and identifying improved ways to conduct services.
- Uploading deliverables and advertising onto the internal share drive and client portals as necessary.
When projects are initiated this role will be responsible for ad hoc project deliverables from project brief to project delivery.
The following items also form part of the incumbent’s job description:
- Sales and client meetings where and when necessary.
- Engagement and participation in internal meetings.
- Degree preferred (preferably in Marketing or Journalism)
- Please send through a recent payslip, copy of ID and proof of your qualification with your application. Applications without these documents will not be considered.
- Two to three years’ work experience in a consumer insights and/or market research department.
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with the financial services industry
- A curious nature and deep interest in where consumerism and business are heading
Company DescriptionButterfly Effect Intelligence is focused on providing financial services companies with an intimate knowledge of the market and competitive environment.
Posted on 27 Nov 15:43
- Senior Marketing Manager, Midrand, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sales/Marketing Digital Administrator, Johannesburg, Auckland Park
- Head of Marketing, Johannesburg, Greenstone, Lewyll Communications
- Marketing Data Capturer, West Rand, Cardilogix
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Eastern suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Sales/Marketing Coordinator, Pretoria, Erasmuskloof
- Account Manager - Marketing Research - Quantitative Research, Johannesburg, Sandton and Surrounds, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Manager - Advertising, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Digital Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Marketing/Events Assistant, Pretoria, Centurion, MyBroadband
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Coordinator, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Inbound Marketing Strategist, Johannesburg, Bramley, Penquin
- Graphics/Marketing Assistant, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Marketing Campaign Manager, JHB - Northern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Ad Ops Manager I Global Marketing Agency, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Graphic Designer Marketing Administrator, Edenvale, Greenstone Hill, Edenvale, Rage
- Marketing Rep, Pretoria, Centurion, Capital Growth
- Junior Marketing Coordinator, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Marketing Assistant/Junior AE, Sandton, Cardilogix
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Research Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Writing Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Sound Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Head of School, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Animation Head of Discipline, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Junior Colour Grading/Data Management Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Junior Film Directing Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Cinematography Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
- Junior Cinematography Lecturer, Johannesburg, Auckland Park, AFDA
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)