|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R365075 - R441564 per year TCTC|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position, Disabled position|
|Company:||Brand South Africa|
Job descriptionParticipate in the development of Research business strategy
Contribute input into the overall conceptualisation and development of the Brand South Africa Research strategy
Contribute to the brand performance monitoring strategy and operations
- Manage and update key country performance indicators derived from third party and primary research sources
- Support the organisational strategy development and brand research planning processes both domestic and internationally for Brand South Africa
- Conceptualisation and development of new research reports and analytics that informs specific marketing, communications and reputation management decisions and problems.
- Develop market forecasts for all marketed and planned products based on robust market analysis, including target market segmentation, market access, marketing programs and competitive intelligence, dashboards/trackers, trend and performance reporting.
- Primary and secondary brand and portfolio market research efforts. Supports Strategic Marketing teams and stakeholder teams to build capabilities and processes.
- Develop the insights required for communication briefs for use by marketing in order to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs and objectives.
- Interacts extensively with all areas of the business particularly marketing project management and stakeholder management to develop new ideas for Nation Brand research.
- Provide support for Brand South Africa research reference groups, report writing and analysis of stakeholder engagement sessions.
- Support research manager with the planning, research and analysis work needed for the SA Competitiveness Forum
- Support research manager with the analysis and updating of Nation Brand Performance presentations and indicators
- Work with research manager on the development of target market environment analysis for both domestic and international operations
- Manage and design data tables and instruments to visually and concisely present research findings, research results, and indicators shared with Brand SA stakeholders
- Support the research unit with administrative duties: Maintain updated Portfolio of Evidence for all projects; Support the unit’s financial management and SCM processes; Maintain an updated calendar of research activities for planning and reporting purposes.
- Support research manager with the development of presentations, analysis, and planning for feedback sessions with Brand SA stakeholders
- Serve as the critical point person with stakeholders (internal): receive and document requests for data, queries and analytics; answer questions; and follow-up with clients after data and analytics are delivered to ensure stakeholder needs are met
- Undertake, synthesise, package and present brand and portfolio market research efforts according to the needs of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Conduct in-depth reference interviews with stakeholders to identify key questions to be addressed by the research as well as the nature and purpose of the deliverable.
- Assist research manager with the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports (on content, financial, resource utilisation, etc.)
- Assist research manager with budget planning for research projects.
- Manage financial resources cost-effectively.
Company DescriptionBrand South Africa aims to contribute to the objectives of the National Development Plan (NDP) by managing South Africa's Nation Brand reputation in order to improve the country's global attractiveness and competitiveness.
- High level of knowledge of the range of social science research methods; applied research analysis skill of both quantitative and qualitative data; developed writing and communication skills.
- Brand/system contribution: Knowledge of the concepts of nation and place brand management; knowledge of key domestic and international social, political and economic trends and ability to interpret multiple sets of information/data to apply to specific projects.
- Research innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative concepts, models and tools to create a proprietary advantage for Brand South Africa.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data into intelligence to inform the development of content that conveys the Nation Brand’s value proposition and differentiates it from others in the competitive field.
- Specialisation in South African/African socio-political, and international political-economic dynamics. Including policy analysis capability.
- Research software and tools
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Research project planning, implementation, and analysis of data
- Development and management of questionnaires/surveys and data capturing techniques
- Project management
- Stakeholder relations
- Knowledge management
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- High energy and drive
Posted on 02 Nov 09:39
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)