- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Group Visual Merchandiser - Homeware
|Remuneration:||Basic salary Market Related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Paarden Eiland|
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer with branches throughout South Africa, Namibia and Melbourne, Australia.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchander has been created and is currently available. We offer a dynamic, cutting edge environment and highly competitive salary packages. People who work at Weylandts have a positive, can-do attitude and take full ownership for their work.
The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that the Weylandts shopping experience is further enhanced by maintaining an organized, visually appealing and welcoming environment in all stores in the Group. This role will work closely with each in store Visual Merchandiser in the different branches.
- Taking ownership of the planned merchandising in all Weylandts stores on a National basis
- Planning and implementing Homeware elements
- This person will also then be responsible for overseeing implementation and maintenance of the aforementioned elements
- Ensuring stock is correctly merchandised and agreed floor plans and displays implemented on a national level is a critical component of this role.
We need candidates who:
- Have an Interior Décor Diploma with a minimum of 5 years work experience in the décor retail industry.
- The candidate must be passionate about décor and lifestyle trends and have an excellent eye for pulling together a look that can be interpreted in the retail environment.
- Have the ability to interpret briefs and demonstrate creativity in generating creative concepts, as well as directing and coaching others.
- The candidate must have strong creative problem solving skills and proven ability to show initiative.
- The position requires great attention to detail, and the ability to understand/work with floor plans and layouts.
- They must have strong administrative skills, excellent product knowledge and passion for Weylandts furniture and homeware.
- They must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Travel on a national basis
- A dynamic, cutting-edge environment
- Beautiful working space
- Some of the best basic salaries in the industry as well as great coffee in our restaurant!
- Staff discount & other employee benefits
- Great working hours
If you meet these requirements we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a photo and salary requirements to
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within 3 weeks from the date of your application.
Posted on 04 May 14:16
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Cape Town||24 May 13:16|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Cape Town||23 May 10:12|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Umhlanga Ridge||08 May 10:29|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Johannesburg||07 May 11:54|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Umhlanga Ridge||07 May 11:47|
|Retail Manager/Sale Consultant/Sales Administrator/Visual Merchandiser||Ballito||07 May 11:26|
|Visual Merchandiser||Johannesburg||04 May 14:40|
|Group Visual Merchandiser - Homeware||Cape Town||04 May 14:26|
|Senior Showroom Consultant||Brooklyn||04 May 14:26|
|Group Visual Merchandiser - Homeware||Cape Town||04 May 14:16|