|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer with branches throughout South Africa, Namibia and Melbourne, Australia. Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting career opportunity available in our showroom in Durbanville.
This position is responsible for ensuring that customer experience in our branch is enhanced by a professional and timely sales admin service.
- Welcoming and engaging clients to our branch creating a warm, friendly and professional environment.
- Handles client sales and orders, including production of invoices and quotations, gathering delivery details and handling of payments
- Responsible for handling cash floats, including balancing daily cash ups
- Ensuring that all data gathered from customers and sales consultants is accurate (in relation to product codes and delivery addresses, etc.)
- Answering telephones in a professional manner and answering queries efficiently when possible
- Production of various branch reports as required and carrying out all related administration, including stock requests from other branches
- Confidently assists customers with sales of Homeware products
- Assist consultants and merchandisers with housekeeping when required on the store floor (e.g. labels)
- Participates in stock takes as directed by the manager.
- Handling customer complaints as far as possible and referring appropriately when necessary.
We need candidates with:
- Matric and excellent administration/keyboard skills
- Good MS office experience
- Previous background in customer facing environment in an administration role (ideally retail, hospitality)
- A great personality and can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- A dynamic, cutting-edge environment
- Beautiful working space
- Some of the best basic salaries in the industry as well as great coffee in our restaurant!
- Monthly Store Target incentive structure
- Performance based annual bonus
- Staff discount and other employee benefits
- Great retail hours
- Career development opportunities
If you meet these requirements we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a photo and salary requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within three weeks from the date of your application.
Posted on 09 Nov 11:27
021 914 1433
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Sales Administrator||Cape Town||09 Nov 11:27|
|Stylist/Visual Merchandiser||Ballito||02 Nov 11:10|
|Senior Sales Consultant||Ballito||02 Nov 11:01|
|Senior Sales Consultant||Ballito||02 Nov 10:57|
|Senior Sales Consultant||Nelspruit||02 Nov 09:20|