|Get jobs on your |
Human Resource Business Partner
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Job descriptionAn opportunity has become available within our operations team for an innovative, passionate and trustworthy business partner who is client-centric and who has the ability to align with the company vision while challenging, motivating, and developing self and stakeholders in order to attract, train, care for, retain and inspire better people.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated and zealous about performance and will have the high energy levels required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment.
The HRBP will be based at our Head Office in the South (Cape Town).
The main purpose of this role is to collaborate with area operations leaders, store leaders and teams in order to execute holistic HR solutions that empower the stakeholders to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Participate and contribute to a culture that builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional customer service as well as that guides and directs best practice of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Create and execute Human Resource operational plan and solutions to ensure that all HR services are delivered within agreed upon timelines, set standards.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Partnering with area operational leaders, store leaders and teams to effectively implement innovative HR Solutions and ensure the achievement of goals in line with the Company strategy
- Keep abreast of trends, legislation aimed at managing organisational change, engaging employees, increase organizational effectiveness and best practices within the HR industry to optimize service delivery.
- Act as a change agent by providing support to implement changes within the business.
- Collaborate with the Leaders and Teams to influence the execution of Employment Equity plans and monitor the progress of the plan through talent management and recruitment practices.
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Implement sound employee and industrial relations practices and support the resolution of employee relations matters.
- Workforce planning and capacity building
- Talent Management including recruitment, selection, performance management and succession planning
- Actively enabling and ensuring a learning and development culture
- Minimum four years of human resources experience (retail experience advantageous)
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification in human resource management/industrial psychology
- A valid driver’s license with own car
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Posted on 05 Nov 15:54
Cape Union Mart
Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd has been equipping South African adventurers since 1933, and is South Africa's favourite outdoor adventure store. Stocking everything one needs for outdoor pursuits - including hiking, camping, trail running, mountain biking, snow sports, travel and more - Cape Union Mart is an essential first step in every adventure. Cape Union Mart has stores across South Africa, and in Namibia and Botswana.
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Cape Town||14 Nov 15:32|
|Part-TIme Sales Assistant||Rustenburg||14 Nov 14:10|
|Sales Assistant||Durban||14 Nov 08:35|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Cape Town||13 Nov 14:36|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Cape Town||13 Nov 14:33|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Cape Town||13 Nov 14:20|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||13 Nov 13:56|
|Sales Assistant||Midrand||13 Nov 13:40|
|Part-Time Sales Assistant||Midrand||13 Nov 13:39|
|Marketing Coordinator||Cape Town||12 Nov 14:52|
- HR Manager, Cape Town, Ad Talent
- HR Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- HR/Payroll Administrator, Cape Town, Newlands, Career Custodians
- HR Assistant, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- National HR Manager - Retail Operations, Cape Town, Wear SA
- Lecturer - Sport Science, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Position Lecturer - Digital Design, Cape Town, Salt River, Red & Yellow
- Human Resources Intern, Cape Town, Liquorice