|Get jobs on your |
Branch manager required in Burgersfort.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a clear ITC and criminal record
- Two to five years of management experience within an FMCG environment
- Effective and reliable in all aspects of administration
- Exceptional customers satisfaction skills
- Must be disciplined in self-management
- Must be willing to work retail hours
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store
- Should make sure the store is inviting, clean and delegate projects to staff
- Must have the initiative to start and follow up on tasks independently
- The successful candidate must be a hands-on peoples person to guarantee customer retention
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 11 Oct 13:34
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Quality Assurer||Roodepoort||19 Oct 14:03|
|Staging Manager||Alberton||19 Oct 13:37|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||19 Oct 12:12|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Oct 12:11|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||19 Oct 12:09|
|Production Foreman||Carletonville||19 Oct 11:36|
|Store Manager||La Lucia||18 Oct 15:37|
|SHE Manager - Chief Safety Officer||Limpopo||18 Oct 11:04|
|Project Manager||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:06|
|Instructional Designer||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:04|