|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionWellness Warehouse is offering a six month internship for a self-motivated individual with a passion for all things digital and marketing.
This internship will be suited to an ambitious, self-motivated individual who wants to cut their teeth in a hands-on retail environment where everyday is about using both digital marketing & store marketing tools to help the company achieve its targets. You would get exposed to a broad spectrum of retail / online & marketing activities.
You should be a quick learner and hard-working team player to be able to keep pace with a rapidly growing business and add your skills and personality to a passionate, well-rehearsed team.
If you were to be successful, you would get to work alongside senior members of both the marketing and online teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- Involvement in the website revamp project (you would be very hands on in this particular project)
- Assisting with loading / deployments of daily newsletters
- Assisting with loading of products / campaigns / promotions / blogs onto the website
- Assistance with adhoc in store marketing activities + projects
- Assistance with adhoc PR / influencer projects
- Assistance with adhoc marketing tasks / opportunities
- Assistance with centre management
If you have not heard from us in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionWellness Warehouse is South Africa's largest health and wellness retailers, boasting over 28 stores nation-wide, and an e-commerce store. We house everything you need to live life well, under one roof.
Requirements• University or equivalent degree with a major in marketing, ecommerce or information technology
• Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Excellent writing and language ability
• Strong communication skills and team work ethic
• Excellent time management
• Pristine attention to detail
• Problem-solving ability
• The determination to see projects through from start to finish
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Posted on 09 Apr 13:52
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- SEO/Online Marketing Internship, Cape Town
- E-Commerce / Online Retail Internship, Cape Town, Gardens
- Internship - Junior Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Mowbray
- SEO Internship, Cape Town, Durbanville, Rogerwilco
- Project Management Intern, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Web Account Intern, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- TTL Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368