|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R2500 - R3000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Lauren Shantall (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a dynamic PR Intern/Assistant with a passion for food, wine and lifestyle to join our team. Confidence, a great attitude, personal style and a love for people are essential, but responsibility and the ability to deliver are key.
You will need to be well-spoken and presentable.
With guidance from the relevant Account Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the account director/s.
This role will include:
- Following up any requests made pertaining to communication – distributing press releases, follow-up calls, coverage reports, ave reports, managing newsclip
- Taking minutes and issuing accurate contact/status reports.
- Constantly seeking fresh communication ideas and angles and discussing these with the team.
- Following up the releases or angles presented to media on a consistent basis.
- Maintaining up-to-date media and feature lists.
- Preparing monthly client reports on all PR activities undertaken.
- social and digital media implementation.
- Media hosting at events/functions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key target markets such as media.
- Generally act in a manner and with an attitude befitting the culture and status of the business.
- Attend client functions as and when required.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with all members of the team.
- Diploma or degree in Communications and/or Public Relations
- Relevant experience within a media or public relations agency.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Own transport (and valid driver's licence) required
- Social media skills
A motivational letter is required along with contactable references.
Please do not respond if you do not meet the requirements!
Six-month contract in the hope that you will grow this into a position with us.
Posted on 17 Nov 13:27
Get job alerts for PR Intern jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556