|Get jobs on your |
Graduate Strategy Support/Research Analyst
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R16000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Benefits:||Subsidised Medical Aid, Provident Fund, 13th Cheque|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Ince (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a young graduate to support the strategy manager in the business, by being responsible for the strategic analysis of clients’ regulated corporate documents, and making recommendations for the enhancement of clients’ stakeholder communications.
The role will progressively develop towards this goal, based on the following stages and timeline:
- Stage one: demonstrate a clear understanding of integrated reports, financial advertising and stakeholder communications, as well as their respective roles and the different mediums, in business communication efforts – after two months.
- Stage two: demonstrate a clear and workable understanding of the requirements for statutory corporate publications; i.e. JSE requirements, King IV, The International Integrated Reporting Council ( IIRC) framework as well as the Global Reporting Initiatives(GRI) guidelines. Accordingly, provide strategic input into integrated reports’ design and concept – after four months.
- Stage three: Analyse and benchmark clients’ integrated reports against industry standards and requirements, and provide relevant written analysis geared towards making recommendations for improvement – after six months.
Company DescriptionInce is an integrated communications agency providing clients with a full-service offering for all their marketing and communication needs. Our focus is on our clients’ shareholders specifically and their stakeholders more broadly. We deliver value innovation and quality across various communications paltforms. Being a one-stop solution means sheer ease of doing business.
Our teams have proven experience in various disciplines and in managing large and complex communication projects, both within and outside of South Africa. We operate 24/7 with a national presence enabling us to provide seamless and consistent service across various media platforms. We partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to provide the most appropriate solution-delivering the right message, through the right medium, with the right results.
We regret that due to the large volume of responses that we can only engage with short-listed candidates.
RequirementsMinimum education: A bachelor’s degree in commerce/journalism/law/marketing or an associated field is considered a requirement. Some form of post-graduate studies in the field of sustainable development would be a distinct advantage.
Minimum experience: Preferably will have had some exposure in a commercial communications/marketing environment. Ideally, will have had exposure to stakeholder communications in a corporate environment as well as multi-media and/or social media exposure.
Profile for effectiveness:
- Excellent communication skills- including the writing of reports and copywriting marketing material. Should be comfortable doing presentations and influencing others. Good at doing analytic research and distilling patterns and trends. Ability to conceptualise and translate complex concepts into visual representations.
- Need to have: a client-centric approach, be results driven and ambitious, portray a professional
- image, be entrepreneurial, able to work under pressure, be willing to go the extra mile, willing to work overtime when required, have good general business acumen and have good attention to detail.
- Interests and orientation.
- Sustainable development
- Corporate responsibility and good corporate citizenship
- Inclusive capitalism
- Corporate strategy and broad business management
- Responsible investment
Posted on 09 Oct 09:23
Get job alerts for Research Analyst jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556