|Get jobs on your |
Production Coordinator/Traffic Controller
|Remuneration:||- R12500 Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Laptop and cellphone|
|Location:||Cape Town, Airport Industria|
Job descriptionContent Lab (previously Cape Town Audio Post) is looking for a self-starter with impeccable organisation and communication skills. The English language subtitling and scripting team has grown rapidly in partnership with a US (Hollywood) based company. As a result we're looking for a young, energetic, independent, and motivated production coordinator to join our team. We service all the major Hollywood studios and keeping projects running smoothly and on schedule is our primary objective!
Tasks include the scheduling, tracking, and project coordination of all English department assignments for the scripting and subtitling teams. This position is designed to ensure the seamless completion of all English language job requests from creation to QC and ultimately post-processing and final delivery. This position requires acute attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
This position is for weekend coordination, Friday through Monday. Required to work early mornings and into the evenings in order to ensure the smooth handover of scheduling responsibilities and tasks across multiple time zones.
Work can be completed remotely, although, you will be expected to train and attend meetings at our offices located at the Airport City, Cape Town, on a weekly basis.
Tasks and duties:
- Training on Subtitling and Scripting workflows.
- Training on the scheduling portal to assign and track projects to completion.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly updates/reports on projects.
- Attending training and weekly meetings at the Cape Town offices.
- Attending scheduling calls with offices in Los Angeles, East Asia (Bangkok/Bangalore), Cairo, Cape Town and London.
- The assignment and tracking of all Subtitling and Scripting jobs.
- Tracking the completion and delivery of all English projects.
- Working closely with staff, freelancers, and vendors to ensure instructions, assets, and style guides are delivered through the portal.
- Troubleshooting any issues with project assignments.
- Reporting to the Cape Town Operations Manager.
- Laptop and cell-phone.
- Initially, a four-day week (Friday through Monday), then a three day week (Friday through Sunday).
- Join a young team of creative, passionate, hard-working writers and editors.
Company DescriptionContent Lab is a production facility specialising in language localisation of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. We are a start-up in our fifth year of business and our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture and a visionary leader. Our motto is 'Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way.'
- Impeccable organisation
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Writing skills
- Excellent grammar and command of the English language
- Fast learner
- Technologically savvy
- Excel, Outlook Ninja
- Black-belt in problem-solving
- A true morning person
Posted on 05 Dec 13:38
+27(0) 21 3800 171
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731