- 4 tips to boost innovation in a dwindling economy
- What are the regulatory framework options for payroll deductions?
- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Green Planet Productions|
Job descriptionWe’re an established production company looking for an experienced line producer/producer.
Extensive knowledge of the M-Net budget pack is non-negotiable.
Must have an excellent command and understanding of the Afrikaans music industry.
OB-Broadcast knowledge or event/music extravaganza management will be a huge plus.
- Must have industry contacts and good relations (Freelance Crew).
- Strong management and planning skills.
- Must be able to identify hazards in a production environment, assess the risk and recommend action.
- Must be able to work under immense pressure in a live broadcast environment.
- Must be very knowledgeable when it comes to compliance in all aspects relating to event management.
A strong command of the Afrikaans language is a must, as the production house produces mainly Afrikaans content.
Knowledge of Pastel and Sage or Zero payroll is essential, along with a relevant degree.
If you have never functioned in a senior management role or environment with permanent and freelance staff please do not apply.
- At least five to 10 years' industry experience (with references)
- Extensive knowledge of M-Net budget pack (non-negotiable)
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting and cash flow projection
- Knowledge of all physical and technical processes of television production especially live broadcast from an O.B (location)
- Strong management and planning skills
- Strong command of Afrikaans
- Pastel and Sage or Zero payroll essential
- Minimum B-degree
Posted on 17 Sep 15:22
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)