|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Bergvliet|
Job descriptionIn this position you will be in charge of all production aspects of the physical production of films and/or TV specials, while assisting the Producers in all the pre, production and post production phases of the animation filmmaking process. You will be responsible in leading the production team and managing and facilitating the smooth running and delivery of the project.
Working with the local and remote production teams, to establish and manage the schedules and milestones involved in the various processes of making an animated film.
- Provide support and structure to the creative teams to ensure that they have the capacity, ability and time-frame to achieve the Director's vision.
- Ensure the Directors instructions are clearly carried out by providing specific guidelines and framework for the given production
- Balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the resources available
- Facilitate crew communication and ensure open lines of communication with local and remote departments
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Production team
This is a fixed term contract position and is only open to South African citizens.
Company DescriptionAfrica’s leading animation studio based in Cape Town is set to begin pre-production on their next feature film aimed at an international release! Join the award winning team behind Adventures in Zambezia and Khumba as well as Stick Man, The Highway Rat and Oscar-nominated Revolting Rhymes in their exciting new feature project.
RequirementsAt least three to five years of experience in the film, television, animation, vfx, gaming or post-production industry is highly preferable.
- Full understanding of production for the above industries
- Demonstrate strong project management qualities: integrity; forward-thinking; collaboration; hard work; compassion; good communication skills and functional expertise.
- Excellent critical path thinking showing the ability to multi-task, prioritize and use own initiative and pre-empt requirements and/or problems.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of scheduling.
- Highly computer literate, with excellent fluency in MS Office, particularly Excel. Proficiency in a project management software is preferable.
Posted on 11 May 15:54
Get job alerts for Production Manager jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368