|Get jobs on your |
Product Development Manager
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Pyrotecnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd|
TOWER Kids product development manager
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at TOWER Cape Town. The TOWER brand manufactures and markets a range of self-adhesive office, home and kids’ activities through respected retailers in Southern Africa and other countries.
TOWER seeks a highly self-motivated, inquisitive and persistent individual who will be responsible for effectively driving the development and promotion of the TOWER kid’s category globally.
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum five years’ experience in product management or new product development
- International marketing experience - advantageous
- Experience in the toy, early childhood development, design or education industry – advantageous
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- Planning, organising and accuracy
- Capable of working in a pressurised environment while remaining calm
- Project management skills
- Packaging understanding - Understand packaging development processes and design
- Computer literacy
- Cost analysis skills
- Negotiating skills
- Work with suppliers to create and deliver creative products that are in line with the category objectives and addresses the market needs.
- Ensure country-specific compliance for relevant product ranges. Work with compliance companies.
- Analyse competitor activity in countries that we operate (Market research).
- Follow the prescribed workflow method in coordination with all internal and external stakeholders to deliver product launches on time.
- Conduct post launches Analysis and communicate and implement learnings in the relevant countries.
- Project manage new products (physical product and packaging development) from concept through to market.
- Negotiating with suppliers on delivery dates and price to achieve target margin.
- Create and deliver detailed product packaging briefs including all international compliance markings for the designer to carry out.
- Create marketing strategies, including online, achieving profitability, growth and development for the category.
- Work with customers to ensure they have all marketing material, samples and compliance certification they need for the category to succeed in their relevant country.
- Attend industry-specific exhibitions.
- Visit manufacturers to ensure product quality (QC) and build relationships.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please quote the job title and reference number PYRO088W in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please only apply for this position if you meet all of the above criteria
Posted on 12 Sep 14:18
- Site/Project Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Business Development Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- Digital Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Clinical Manager, Cape Town, Observatory
- Assistant General Manager, Stellenbosch, MPRTC Recruitment
- Financial Reporting Manager - CA, Cape Town, Epping 2 Industrial
- Facilities Manager, Hermanus, Career Custodians
- Social Media/Community Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Cape Town
- Assistant Manager, Cape Town, Blue Route, MPRTC Recruitment
- Half-Day Account Manager, Cape Town, Maitland
- Internal Communication - Assistant Manager, Cape Town
- Junior Key Account Manager Tertiary, Grabouw
- Assistant Store Manager, Cape Town, N1 City Mall, Christian Art Distributors
- Assistant Store Manager, George, Garden Route Mall, Christian Art Distributors
- Digital Media Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Houghton, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Managerial Data Scientist, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Account Manager - Digital Sales, Cape Town, Centry City
- Assistant Property Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay
- Social Media Manager - Content, Cape Town, City Centre
- Social Media Manager - Engagement, Cape Town, City Centre
- Social Media Content and Community Manager: B2C Tech Industry, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- PR Account Manager (Contract), Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Junior Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, MPRTC Recruitment
- Studio/Rental Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Gear Room Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Sales Manager, Cape Town, Tokai
- Display Media Manager - Programmatic Advertising, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements